Thread: Highland Woodworking...Problem

Highland Woodworking...Problem

Is their web site down or is it me? I can't get on anything at their site. I keep getting "Bad Hostname"

Must be you-just loaded fine for me!
    If the thunder don't get you, the lightning will.

Loading fine for me too Chuck.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

I am sure you are aware of this, but I will repeat it any way. It is a good reminder. I even forget to do it at times. When something does not work the way it should on a computer the first thing to do is shut the computer off and let it rest a minute or so then restart it. If that does not work and it is an internet issue, try a different browser.

[QUOTE=Lonnie Gallaher;2428686]I am sure you are aware of this, but I will repeat it any way. It is a good reminder. I even forget to do it at times. When something does not work the way it should on a computer the first thing to do is shut the computer off and let it rest a minute or so then restart it. If that does not work and it is an internet issue, try a different browser.[/QUOTE

Or clear your cach for browser problems.

Since I was in the computer industry for over 35 years it could not have been me (Ha)...and the first thing you always check is the cables. It works fine for me now also. but then you guys checked after I did. I really think their sever was down for a few minutes
    Last edited by Chuck Hart; 06-09-2015 at 10:58 PM.

The SMC server gets really, really slow just every once in a while and occasionally it just quits working. It happens to the best of them.