Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rabbitt Laser

Hey Bert, I appreciate the concern. That's the whole reason I contacted them, their steller recommendations on the board from you and a couple others. There are multiple things they did which were unprofessional that turned me off from them, but I'm not going to go on a tirade. I'll just chalk it up to maybe they are so busy with new sales and/or short staffed right now that they are not their normal selves. I saw a couple job postings on their site, so maybe that's it.
    Trotec Speedy 400 120w, Trotec Speedy 300 80w
    Thunderlaser Mars-130 with EFR 130w tube
    Signature Rotary Engravers (2)
    Epson F6070 Large Format Printer, Geo Knight Air Heat Presses (2)

Keith The one thing I have noticed on here is that every single Laser engraver company bar none has had unhappy people for one reason or another at some point. The very best companies noted for the best machines and customer support have had complaints on this forum So as the saying goes

You can Please some of the people most of the time and all the people some of the time, but you can't please all the people all the time
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Good thoughts Bert. I see Rabbit all the sudden started replying on here, and emailed me too.

Maybe a better quote is: If you need to get Rabbit's attention call Bert, he's got a direct line
    batphone2.jpg
    Trotec Speedy 400 120w, Trotec Speedy 300 80w
    Thunderlaser Mars-130 with EFR 130w tube
    Signature Rotary Engravers (2)
    Epson F6070 Large Format Printer, Geo Knight Air Heat Presses (2)

Keith I just think that their very busy and its very hard to keep up sometimes. Like I said in my PM I've been to their offices and warehouse and see them running around trying to keep up with all the phone calls and trying to get machines out the door. I was there for an entire day getting trained and getting my machine I got there At 9am and at 5:30 pm after I was done and they were loading my machine on my truck, Ray was loading his truck with a machine and going out that night someplace to deliver it. Personally I would never be able to keep that pace and be nice all the time, I'd be pulling my hair out and screaming at people.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Scott View Post
    I want to answer the concern about "job postings". We have hired a new receptionist lately. Her work has sped up our responsiveness a good bit. We also have a new technician. Jason just finished his degree at a local college. Jason has been working with us for about 4 months now. As with any good/growing company, we would be excited to add members to our team.
    There is nothing wrong with being busy, good luck Ray!
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Winter View Post
    Hey Bert, I appreciate the concern. That's the whole reason I contacted them, their steller recommendations on the board from you and a couple others. There are multiple things they did which were unprofessional that turned me off from them, but I'm not going to go on a tirade. I'll just chalk it up to maybe they are so busy with new sales and/or short staffed right now that they are not their normal selves. I saw a couple job postings on their site, so maybe that's it.
    Keith,
    You are a very experienced laser person, so buying a Chinese laser from a U.S. source may not be for you.
    For someone like me that is new to lasers and wanting to integrate it into a non standard industry (cutting fabric), it works for me. It is my understanding that Rabbit laser prefers to do the installs and training with the sale of the machine. I design and sew custom nylon gear as a second job, so there is "no spare time". Having Ray come to my location and get everything up and running was the best thing I ever did, it allowed me to start cutting fabric and get back to making gear, that's how I pay my bills.
    I had seen my first laser earlier this year at a convention in Las Vegas, it was an Epilog and I was willing to plop down the money for a machine that was half the size and twice the cost. My saving grace was that it took 3 weeks for the rep to contact me, in that time I learned of the different machines and sizes.
    I am very happy with my machine and it works great for cutting my fabric, which has been a big time saver that will pay for itself the first year. Although I don't do much engraving, if I have the opportunity to take on a job, I will always know that there are faster machines out there and I wouldn't be aposed to buying a Trotec, providing the job would support it.
    There a lot a machine choices out there, I'm sure you will find the right balance of service, quality, and price.
    Scott
    Rabbit Laser RL-60-1290, Rotary attachment, Corel Draw x6, Bobcad Ver 27
    Juki-LU 2810-7, Juki 1900 AHS, Juki LU-1508, Juki LH-3188-7, Juki LH 1182
    Sheffield 530 HC webbing cutter

Gentlemen,

The rules here prohibit anyone who has a financial interest in a company from participating in a thread or post that involves their products or services. Although some will disagree with this policy it is in this Communities best interest as it prevents discussions from becoming commercials. It also prevents the kind of legal challenge that happens when two competitors go head to head here which in the past has caused us serious financial burdens that come attached to warrants served from a Court.

Several posts have been removed in this thread do to this type of violation.