Update?...well, nothing really noteworthy to report right now. I got slammed at work after the shop went up. Our lathe guy had to go on medical leave, (now he's in hospice) and the other two cnc mill guys quit. That left me. I was on 6-12's a week. Things are just now settling down at work, but the days are short and its getting cold. I put the Miata in the far end of the shop Wednesday, it fits in there real nice. I still have no electricity to it other than the extension cords, but I'm working on it! I also got a 32,000btu natural gas heater from a friend today ! Its an oldie but goodie, so now I have another project too, running a gas line out there! I need next spring and summer off with pay! At least I got the garage totally cleaned out before the 12hr workdays hit. I really need to get the front snow blade on my lil cub loboy and get the snowblower prepared also, hopefully tomorrow after service. So, starting monday, I'm on 9's for a little while and Saturdays only as needed. I'm hoping to try and get something done around here for a change, but I'm tired and worn out from months on my feet too much...even my brain is tired. So that's the boring story right now. Maybe some more exciting news soon tho, with pictures of course!