Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I received my new Laguna LT14 SUV bandsaw but...

I hope you documented the shipping condition very well with pictures. Those along with thee documentation of these additional issues is critical. If you have a picture of the shipping condition it would be good to see. Was the saw just sitting on the pallet without any protection? Someone noted that it fell over - I doubt that but I don't doubt that it may have been hit by something while it wobbled around in the truck. Did the machine have any shipping indicators with it? Often times there will be indicators used to identify high shipping shock forces.

I agree with Mr. Quinn, I spent three LONG days on the telephone with Laguna. My 14-Twelve,would not track resawing. Way way off. I drove nearly 300 miles to pick it up,did not want to have any issues with shipping. I am sure you live nearrer than 300 miles to your Woodcraft. Take it back,have a new one shipped to the store.Check it out at the store. Many,Many,Many Photos,later it was determined that, The"Blade Stock Was Bad", "Not operator errior". Sent me Three new blades,all is well. You spent good money on that saw. Every time you turn it on you'll see where it was "Fixed"