Thread: Activity Duty Give Away

Activity Duty Give Away

During the Rob Cosman 1000th hand tool and power tool episode celebration my name was pulled from the hat. Compliments from a Secret Santa and Rob I won a dovetail marker and DVD "Dovetails 2.0" of which I already have.

Paying it forward I will donate these item to the first active duty service member that is also a contributor to SMC. No PM's just be the first to post to this thread with a "I'll take it" or something of the sorts and its yours. Shipping will be to the lower 48 on my dime. Only proof of contention I need is an military address for shipping.

Blog Entries
    David, a really generous gesture by you that I'm sure will be much appreciated by a deserving service member. Well done!

I appreciate the kind words. I'm just trying to pay it forward after all quite a few folks gave me things just cause I asked a few questions ie, butt chisels a few small Japanese chisels a block plane and a few other small things and paid for the shipping.....I did feel guilty and appreciative at the same time and I put em to good use. Not to mention all the good advice.

BTW I'm still looking for the first I'll take it! 311 views.................

It's been brought to my attention that the comment " military address" may be a problem. Guys just tell me what your in and what branch. I'm not trying to make this hard.