Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ain't been around much this summer, Doing lots of glass

Bill, your work is incredible, well done.
    Rayjet 30
    Coreldraw X6
    Roland GX24 Vinyl cutter

Thanks again folks. And Ken I don't have a rotator because when I started this I couldn't afford one so I learned to work around it, and now I don't really need one. I can etch 60-70% of a glass cylinder without problems, and 60% of a beermug is a little over 2" wide and when measured over the curve its even wider. I have a photo on a beer mug posted here someplace. I can't repost it using my tablet though. If I had bought a rotator, I'd have found a use for it, but in reality, I probably would have really needed it 2 or 3 times in the last 10 years. Not worth shelling out 2+Gs.
    Epilog 24TT(somewhere between 35-45 watts), CorelX4, Photograv(the old one, it works!), HotStamping, Pantograph, Vulcanizer, PolymerPlatemaker, Sandblasting Cabinet, and a 30 year collection of Assorted 'Junque'

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

I Have to think outside the box.. I don't fit in it anymore

Experience is a wonderful thing.
    It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Every silver lining has a cloud around it

Superior work as ever, Bill. Experience shows and you have the Master's touch!
    Epilog Mini 18/25w & 35w, Mac and Vaio, Corel x3, typical art toys, airbrush... I'm a Laserhead, my husband is a Neanderthal - go figure

Red Coin Mah Jong