Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2015 NFL Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Kemp View Post
    Attachment 329161
    Brady's pumping up footballs getting ready to travel to Santa Clara
    Jumping the gun a bit there, Bert?

Cincinnati is a travesty. It will be interesting to hear what comes of it.

Minnesota...Scott Norwood anyone? (Sorry, Bill fans...and Ace Ventura, Pet Detective [Laces OUT!])

KC looks VERY SCARY...we'll see how they perform in Boston.

I like Denver's chances against Pittsburgh (big surprise). I wouldn't want to see KC in Denver to be frank.

Seattle won't get passed Carolina. In fact, NO ONE will get passed Carolina so Packers/Cards doesn't matter but I still call that a toss-up with the Pack finding a bit of a groove against Washington.
    Wood: a fickle medium....

Did you know SMC is user supported? Please help.

Come on Chris, unless someone here can predict the future it's ALL jumping the gun. That's what makes being a sports fan fun.

It's all in good fun, Jebediah. See the little face I put there?

I just had to give Bert a little grief for jumping all the way to SB 50!

But its a realistic dream GO PATS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Padilla View Post

If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Fitzgerald View Post
    IIRC.. the announcers yesterday said before the game that the Seahawks defense had only allowed 1 offensive touchdown in the last 5 games.

I feel sorry for the place kicker. While he missed the final potentially winning touchdown, he's the only person on the Vikings team that scored yesterday. That won't be remembered.
    Yesterday I was so happy (even my wife was watching and she HATES football) when Vike's went ahead by 9-0 making it a two scores needed game for the Seahawk's, then .... pffft. Typical Vikings .... To make matters even worse the GB Packers won.........

Quote Originally Posted by Jebediah Eckert View Post
    Come on Chris, unless someone here can predict the future it's ALL jumping the gun. That's what makes being a sports fan fun.
    Don't pay any attention to "The Kid"....... He was badmouthing Peyton earlier this fall..... He got real quiet after last week's game.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

I think there are a number of teams that have recently snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory

I'm hoping Denver will do that in their next game
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Don't pay any attention to "The Kid"....... He was badmouthing Peyton earlier this fall..... He got real quiet after last week's game.
    He deserved the badmouthing...Peyton was stinking up the house!! Once he healed up, he is playing better. We still don't know how far down the field Peyton can accurately throw the ball. I'm hoping it is quite far but he can dink/dunk with the best of 'em if that is what the D gives him. Looking forward to the game!!

I feel sorry for the place kicker. While he missed the final potentially winning field goal, he's the only person on the Vikings team that scored yesterday. That won't be remembered.
    Do you remember a Buffalo kicker named Scott Norwood? I still remember him missing the game winner of SB XXV against the Giants! It was the first of their 4 Super Bowl consecutive loss record. One of the most amazing football accomplishments...IMHO...but generally thought of as a complete failure of a team.
    Last edited by Glenn Clabo; 01-11-2016 at 5:53 PM.
    Glenn Clabo
    Michigan

He deserved the badmouthing...Peyton was stinking up the house!! Once he healed up, he is playing better. We still don't know how far down the field Peyton can accurately throw the ball. I'm hoping it is quite far but he can dink/dunk with the best of 'em if that is what the D gives him. Looking forward to the game!!
    I still have my doubts on Payton. I had a bout with plantar fasciitis 7 years ago. It took 3 cortisone shots and six months to get through it. It was extremely painful and to this day I have to be careful how I set my heel down if I'm not wearing shoes.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

I think Chris has a higher impression of Carolina than the rest of us. Yes they won 15 games. We'll see how it goes next week. I'm still looking for a Seahawks/Patriots rematch.
    Bracken's Pond Woodworks[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seriously.. I think Payton Manning will retire as one of the greatest quarterbacks that ever played in the NFL. I don't think you can do direct comparison like Payton to say Roger Stauback as the defenses , IMO, and players in general have gotten tougher. I hope for his legacy, he retires after this year.

One of the commentators on ESPN talked with a former NFL quarterback who had a partially torn plantar faciitis and a completely torn thing. He said it was more painful when it was partially torn.

Next weeks game could be interesting!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

haha, definitely in good fun. That's also what's great about pro sports, poking other fans, all in good fun. I couldn't even help but cheer for Peyton when he came in the game two weeks ago. Tough to not like him, unless he's playing the Patriots of course. This is one of the better threads in a while, everyone on here seems to have the right attitude. Unlike the sharpening threads, cap iron threads, sawstop threads, that gets nuked (and for good reason) within 12 hours of start.........ugh

Go Patriots! I'm all for a SB49 rematch, that means they made it!

yes lets do it again GO PATS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by David Helm View Post
    I think Chris has a higher impression of Carolina than the rest of us. Yes they won 15 games. We'll see how it goes next week. I'm still looking for a Seahawks/Patriots rematch.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

You're all DREAMING!!!!!!.......My RAMS are going to take it all this year!!!!!................Oh wait a minute.......Maybe I missed something!!!