Thread: A Little Upgrade...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A Little Upgrade...

Well, I have been looking for a larger bandsaw for quite some time, but my area doesn't have a ton to offer on the used market. At the moment, I really couldn't afford to spend 800+ on a saw, so I was almost dead set on the Grizzly G0555P w/ the free shipping. Then, this popped up on the used market, for less than the Grizzly!! I saw it listed Monday morning, and had it back at home on Monday afternoon. It fits right in place.

Included with the saw, the HTC Mobile base, two magnetic lights, 4 brand new blades (a woodslicer, some carter blade, a Timberwolf, and a Lenox (not sure which model), 4 used blades, and a "bandsaw basics" book. Quite an upgrade to the Craftsmen (re-painted Rikon 10-305), though that thing is a nice little saw. Being I am in a one-car garage, I will probably have to either sell, or put the Craftsman in storage until I move into a larger space.

*Edit - Small world story, the sellers wife and myself both graduated from the same high school, about 40 years apart, and we both now live 600 miles away from that town.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Michael Stein; 09-24-2015 at 9:53 AM.