Thread: Just saying hi!

Just saying hi!

I just checked my post history and it has been about three years since my last post.

Two more kids have been born, bringing my total to four, and my garage (once a budding workshop) has looked like an FAO Shwarz exploded since 2012.

I scrolled through and everyone's posts are great. It's really an inspiration to clean house and start building again. Too bad I sold so many of my tools...oh well, accumulation was fun and I would definitely do things differently as far as tools go.

That's all, hope everyone has been well.
    It's sufficiently stout..

Hey John,
    Glad to have you back. setting up shop the second time around is even more fun than the first as you know what to look for now and won't be fooled when finding tools. Good luck with your shop.

How are things going after all the water coming your way?
    You never get the answer if you don't ask the question.

Joe

Welcome back,John.

Blog Entries
    Welcome back John.

Maybe you can build a toy chest or two to help clear the workshop.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Thanks everyone. We get lucky every year, Joe. The hurricanes come straight for Savannah and just before they hit they run up north to Charleston. I know people in Charleston, Columbia , SC and Georgetown, SC who weren't so fortunate though. It was devastating.