Thread: Potential tool sale alert

Talking Potential tool sale alert

Fellow Creekers,

I happened to go into our local Sears in Charlottesville, VA. last night (by myself, just to look around) and saw they were having a clearance sale. The sale was buy one get one free. They had lots of different stuff.

• Circular saw blades 5” through 12” dia., Craftsman, Woodworker, Dewalt and others
    • Jigsaw blades from Craftsman, Milwaukee and others
    • Dewalt accessories for CMS and other tools
    • Router bits, ¼” and ½” shank, including there industrial series and Freud, router table fence and 16” dovetail templates
    • To many other accessories for Craftsman and other band tools to list
    <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--><o></o>

LOML was very understanding when I got home.
    Thanks,
    Bobby Hicks
    <mailto:cadman642000@yahoo.com>

zip code saws?

I bought some 2 fer 1 Freud 1/2" shank router bits at the local Sears. They were already marked down before the additional discount.

I wandered into the local Sears last night while my wife and I were waiting for a movie to start. I got 4 Freud bits as well. $32 including tax. Don't think I could have bought no-name bits for that!

I have boughten several of the router bits myself in the 1/2 shank industrial, got a good deal on a 3/4 straight and a nice veritical panel raiser. Been tempted to pick up a couple of saw blades as well.

Corey

This sale is still going on and it's amazing the stuff that's been marked down and then offered up at BOGO free. How can one saw no to Dewalt Woodworking Series blades (full kerf 6o tooth ) for $10 each. I may have overdone it on spindle sanding sleeves, 1X48 sanding belts, drill bits of several varieties & manufacturers, and C'man brand router bits, but when the grand total was under $100.......

Noticed one Sears Hardware in also has several of their router tables, table saw extension wing router table, and C'man "professional" router fence also marked down and included in the BOGO offer.