Thread: Corel not sending engraving only cut lines to JobControl

Corel not sending engraving only cut lines to JobControl

Having a problem as of this morning that when I send a file to jobcontrol for our Trotec it is sending the cut lines but not the engraving/rastering even when everything is selected.
    I've checked and the material properties are correct and still have engraving options enabled and with the correct figures in.

Just to add, it might not be that corel isn't sending it but I should probably state that it is going missing or not being received by jobcontrol somewhere along the lines!

Anyone got any ideas?
    Last edited by Mark Ward; 12-10-2015 at 8:02 AM.
    Trotec Speedy 300 80W

Is this for every job or just the current one that you are trying?
    Epilog 40W Mini24, Corel X8 (64-bit), and two big fire extinguishers.

How about your process mode settings?
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Just try this for me........ Reduce the DPI setting to 333 and see if it shows up...... I have the same problem on some images..... Trotec CS can't explain why..
    Mark
    In the Great Northwest!

Trotec Speedy C25, Newing-Hall 350 (AMC I & HPGL), NH-CG-30 (Carbide Cutter Sharpener)
    Sawgrass 400 Gel Ink Printer, CS5, 5/9/x6 CorelDraw

Any chance it's a Layer Problem?
    1 Laser, 4 CarveWrights, Star 912 Rotary, CLTT, Sublimation, FC7000 Vinyl, 911 Signs, Street Signs, Tourist Products and more.
    Home of the Fire Department "Epoxy Dome Accountability Tag and Accountability Boards".

Check out the Object Manager docker....sometimes Corel likes to disable printing on a page or layer randomly. At least on my computer it does.
    ULS 50 Watt
    Sublimation
    Sandblasting
    Diamond Drag/Rotary Engraver

is the engraving colour set to RGB Black in Corel?
    Trotec Speedy 300 50W
    Gantry CNC Router/Engraver
    Various softwares
    Always keen to try something new

Please don't steal - the government hates competition

Couple things to check:
    Engrave color is on in job control
    You are using black and not another color for your engraving.

Additionally what version of job control is this?
    Trotec Speedy 400 120w, Trotec Speedy 300 80w
    Thunderlaser Mars-130 with EFR 130w tube
    Signature Rotary Engravers (2)
    Epson F6070 Large Format Printer, Geo Knight Air Heat Presses (2)

What are the following set at?

Screen Shot 2015-12-10 at 6.03.06 PM.png
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Same as above, ensure the colour of your chosen engraving is 100% black or matching your chosen engraving colour in job control
    Double check the settings on your CorelDraw to ensure that all of the image is being sent, make sure the engraving has not moved into the "guidelines" layer under the object manager
    Half Kiwi, Half Pom, All Crazy
    Trotec Speedy 300 - 80W (1.5" + 2.5" Lens)
    Harsh Environment Kit, Rotary Attachment

Atmos Compact Exhaust, CorelDraw X7

Hi Mark,

Are you using Job Control 10.5? There's a new feature that allows you to select "cut job only" as process mode. This will ignore all raster data. If not, Trotec Tech Support can set up a remote session to view and troubleshoot with you. Please visit http://www.troteclaser.com/en-US-GB/...l-Support.aspx for more information on tech support in the UK. Good luck!

Thanks for all the replies guys, have been using the laptop to get all our jobs done at the moment while our main computer is having the problems as we're pretty busy, not had chance to look through all the suggestions here so far but will try and do so this weekend, thanks so much for all the replies so far!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trish Steding View Post
    Hi Mark,

Are you using Job Control 10.5? There's a new feature that allows you to select "cut job only" as process mode. This will ignore all raster data. If not, Trotec Tech Support can set up a remote session to view and troubleshoot with you. Please visit http://www.troteclaser.com/en-US-GB/...l-Support.aspx for more information on tech support in the UK. Good luck!
    Will add this one to look at. I actually had one of the UK tech guys with remote access for maybe 2-3 hours yesterday trying to sort it too but they didn't manage it.
    Trotec Speedy 300 80W