Thread: Kudos to Incra

Kudos to Incra

About the time of the Imperial vs Metric thread, I decided to convert the majority of my Incra systems to metric. As such I ordered their metric conversion kit for my TS-LS and metric racks and scales to replace the imperial ones in my Incra miter gauges.

The metric conversion of the TS-LS went smoothly but when I went to convert the miter gauges, I found that the supplied racks were too wide for the end piece of the miter gauge fences and the flip stop. I called Incra up and asked if they had the correct size rack to fit those pieces so I could order some. The individual there said that yes they had them and that he'd send me two. I told him that I needed pieces for my 5000, my 1000 and two extra flip stops that I have, so needed six pieces. I just wanted to get them ordered so I could complete the conversion. He said not a problem he'd send out what I needed, no charge.

The racks showed up today, Sunday, delivered by the USPS. And there was eight in the package, instead of the requested six.

I love the Incra stuff and wanted to let everybody know that their customer service is exemplary as well. Count me in as a very satisfied customer, (no other affiliation with them.)

Clint

Incra is a very high class outfit. Hope you are able to get what you want from the conversion. Isn't the Sunday delivery wonderful?

I had a similar experience with Incra and one of their router tables. They sent me a new one, no questions asked. Great service.

Excellent service from a quality company.

I too had a great service experience with them. When I damaged my 1000HD (2 months after I bought it) they sent me several expensive parts at no charge. All I paid was shipping, which was a steal considering that the damage was 100% my fault.

A great company, for sure.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”