New Kickstarter please invest.

I'm in the design stage of an all new and innovative moving vehicle.
This vehicle has ground breaking technology. It will have round wheels that have no air in them. Instead of air they will be filled with a secret formula unlike any other.
The wheels themselves are made from a composite thats still being tested but I can tell you now the mileage you get will be astounding.Right now were getting 1000 miles of tire life, but with further testing I know we will get much much more.This is going to take time to develop and we need your money now, so that more testing and design modifications can be done. We don't want to send you a product you won't be happy with.

Another completely new feature were trying to developed is a rear facing camera with an overhead viewer mounted in the cockpit area so when your vehicle is going backwards you don't hit anything. This is a completely new idea in vehicle safety and were spending 10's of millions of dollars in research and development to bring this feature to a reality.

This vehicle will have a closed loop cooling system with no radiator. This will save millions in the cost of building it as radiators are very expensive, the draw back here is you have to stop every 15 miles to let the vehicle cool down before proceeding, but I think the overall cost reduction will make this something you can put up with.
So please open your wallets and donate generously. We plan to start delivery of your awesome new vehicle in May of 2030. I promise you it will be worth the wait
I will keep updating you at least once in a while like maybe every year or 2, so you know how were coming along and you don't get frustrated waiting.
All the best
BSS.

Bert