Thread: Stuart Batty

Stuart Batty

Does anyone know to get in touch with Stuart Batty? Email or by phone. Thanks, Jerry

his website is no longer up. His email is listed on their Facebook page, but I don't know if it's current or not: https://www.facebook.com/SBWoodturning/
    Last edited by Tom M King; 12-20-2015 at 10:15 AM.

here is what i have

stuartpeterbatty@gmail.com

I looked at the Facebook page and found the following post that was made on Nov. 19, 2014:

"It is with regret we inform you that Stuart Batty Enterprises has decided to close operations and cease the manufacturing of our wood turning and Universal Grinding System products. We sincerely appreciate the support of all of our customers and retailers supporting the Stuart Batty line of tools and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. This website will formally cease operations in mid-December as will the email addresses associated with all the employees at SBE. Following the shutdown of the website, you may contact us at stuartbattyent@gmail.com.Limited availability of products may still be available at Woodworker’s Emporium, Sawdust Manufacturing, Hartville Tool, Wood Werks Supply, local Denver area Rockler and Woodcraft stores, and in Canada at Wood to Works.
    Thank you again, and we wish you all the best in your future endeavors."

Maybe through the Vimeo site: https://vimeo.com/woodturning

Look in the AAW Resource Directory.

I'd call Woodworkers Emporium in Vegas. He did demos for them at the symposium in Pittsburgh so I'd think they would have a way to contact him directly.

Jerry,

I sent you a private message with Stu's contact info.

Cheers,
    David