I need some help on my next purchase. I got some Christmas spending money and was originally set on picking up the Ridgid Oscillating Edge/Belt Sander for $200 but found some other options on craiglist and now arent so sure which to get.

Jet JDS-12DC (12 disk sander) for $280
Festool Rotex 125 for $400

My current sander is a rickety spindle sander(no oscillation), HF Belt sander, Bosch 5" ROS and Festool ETS 125.

The Jet is a much more substantial machine than the Ridgid with a 1 HP motor, improved DC, and stand. I havent used a disk or edge sander enoiugh to know what i am gaining/loosing for functioknality. I would rather invest in quality but have seen tons of praise for the Ridgid. Between those two what do yall recommend?
Or would you suggest getting the match to my current 5" Festool as better choice since it'll be used on every project, improves the sanding experience, uses the same sandpaper, has better DC and aggressive mode (would that be useful for flattening end grain your UPS?)

As if that werent enough i then saw a Festool 55 REQ for $500 (only used once). I use a circ saw/homemade guide (makes a terrible mess) and then cut on my DeWalt TS with 52" rail and Forrest WW II so I'm not hurting, but I still drool over all the guys on YouTube using their tracksaws.

So now you know my conundrum, below are some other upgrades on my radar and some info on the projects I build. Please let me know your thoughts on the specific tools/options I'm considering or any other comments y'all might have.

Other upgrades I could save the $$$ for:
Full size DP (currently HF bench top)
Dedicated 17" resaw bandsaw (currently using Delta 14")
Shelix cutter for 8" jointer
Drum Sander
Festool Domino
Veritas LA Jack Plane

I don't build any one particular type of things, mostly stuff as needed with a mix of indoor/outdoor projects. A sampling of projects on my list include:
Coffee Table for in-laws
Dresser for my daughter (heirloom quality)
Composite Porch Swing for my folks
End Grain Cutting Board/Pizza Peel for various folks/possible sales opportunity

Thanks again for comments/ideas