Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saw files

Blog Entries
    Amazingly I read the whole thing almost as smoothly as any other thing, the first word had me think for a second though. very cool. Hey you can't mess up the word cool !
    Last edited by Matthew N. Masail; 01-09-2016 at 5:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Barry View Post
    Proper spelling is overrated:
    Eonverye taht can raed tihs rsaie yuor hnad..

Only great minds can read this
    This is weird, but interesting!
    fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
    Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
    i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
    Ron gets the reading prize - apparently my cut and paste skllls need a bit of practice so we lost a few keywords at the end of the paragraph - added in red

I was able to read the whole thing as well, but right click over the word in question will give you a list of words to choose from, even if they are wrong!!!!!

Man I just found out I am weird. Guess the grand children are right, correct, or whatever.
    Thnx a bnch.
    You never get the answer if you don't ask the question.

Joe

Blog Entries
    I am using Chrome. Which browser are you guys using.

Are you using Google?

Blog Entries
    I use Chrome. no built in spell check, so I use this when needed https://www.jspell.com/public-spell-checker.html

Blog Entries
    I have downloaded Google Dictionary which attaches itself to the top of the screen where the apps are. It has solved my problem.