Some of you may remember, some of the newer ones to this forum may not have seen it, but a while back, I made modifications to my trailer to turn it into a woodhauling wonder, by adding a lifting arch, winch, log tongs and battery box to allow it to haul logs and such for turning wood. It is a sweet rig for sure!! Here is a link with some pics....

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...te!&highlight=

Well, as things do sometimes go arry, the winch controls crapped out on me and would not allow me to extend the cable under power, and if tension on the cable was too much, that prevented me from pulling the free spool function lever on the side......not a good scenario for sure.

I communicated with Superwinch tech support just yesterday about it......today Fedex delivered a complete new control box for the winch.......no questions, no delays, nothing but extraordinary customer service! Just in case anyone else was considering a winch for wood gathering operations, I cannot praise the customer support more than what Superwinch has done in my case.........just FYI!