Thread: Metal duct supplier in the Philadelphia area

Metal duct supplier in the Philadelphia area

I am looking for a source to purchase (mostly) 7" duct for my oneida V-3000. Local preferred but not a must.

Thanks!

Keystone Supply has it.
    http://keystonesupply.com/productdet...dataid=D96-305

Keystone Supply Group
    185 W Wyoming Ave
    Philadelphia, PA 19114

Michael

Thanks. Forgot to mention that Oneida recommends 26 gauge. (Unless somebody has good experience with 30 gauge and a 3HP DC.)

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Dotan View Post
    I am looking for a source to purchase (mostly) 7" duct for my oneida V-3000. Local preferred but not a must.

Thanks!
    I ordered from Blastgate Co. for my shop outside Philadelphia (Chester County). Pricing and shipping was pretty reasonable and they have a good selection of spiral pipe and fittings. http://blastgateco.com/Spiral-Pipe-and-Fittings.php

I think Penn State Industries in Huntingdon Valley used to stock spiral and 26ga snap-lock but the prices were pretty high.

I bought all my duct and fittings from Blastgate Co. I actually picked it up there since they are only a few hours away. They have 26 gauge snap lock duct it just isn't listed on their website. They were much cheaper then I could find from the other normal places that typically come to mind.

its probably worth giving them a call and see what they can do.

I think I got my 7" from RE Michaels...they only sell to "the trade" but I talked them into selling to me anyway. It was 26 gage "stove pipe" if I recall.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...