Thread: Anyone know what these designs are called?

Anyone know what these designs are called?

Or where I can find them online? Basically, they are line drawings of cars with the name of the car underneath. Thanks!
    Cars.jpg
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

Where did you get those in your pic? They're better than most graphics I work from...
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

Pretty sure the graphics unleashed website has them or has access to car outlines.

How bout the corel graphics in corel
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Try Googling "automobile outlines" and then following the images tab. Lot's there...perhaps what you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Clarkson View Post
    Or where I can find them online? Basically, they are line drawings of cars with the name of the car underneath. Thanks!
    Cars.jpg
    Jim Coffee
    James Coffee Studios
    Epilog 24TT, 45W, Nikon D7100, Corel Draw, PhotoShop CC, Lightroom CC, etc.
    Escondido, CA

This Madd Max guy is selling them on t-shirts......so I didn't know if they were his personal designs/graphics or if they could be found somewhere:

http://w......

ww.ebay.com/itm/1970-74-Dodge-Challenger-Classic-Outline-Design-Tshirt-NEW/322034008405?_trksid=p999999.c100623.m-1&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1 %26asc%3D20160323102634%26meid%3D345762729f4348289 65514bf29cd6407%26pid%3D100623%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D6% 26sd%3D321770000337
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

I found a place selling the Corvette one laser etched onto an SS license plate.

I googled "Mustang Drawings", "Mustang outline drawings", and "Mustang outline vector drawings"... hundreds of drawings came up, EXCEPT the one above...?

I doubt there's any 'one-stop' webpage for such drawings. You might consider finding some drawings you like and edit them to suit...
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

I ended up going to Madd Max's website.......and he specializes in custom car drawings......so it looks like these are his custom drawings and not some off the shelf graphics.

Thanks anyway!

I don't want to be the wet blanket here, but I do feel obligated to point out that both the names and probably also the car graphics are almost assuredly trademarked / copyrighted by the auto companies. So you really shouldn't be using them on any type of commercial product without written permission.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.
    60W, Boss Laser 1630
    75W, Epilog Legend 24EX
    Jet Left Tilting table saw and Jet 18" Band saw
    Adobe Creative suite and Laserworks 8