Thread: info on airpump for G.Weike LC1612

info on airpump for G.Weike LC1612

Hi

I'm hoping some here knows how much volume the standard airpump from G.Weike delivers in L/min. The stand is doing a great job with its flow, but the I want one that is more silent and I cannot figure out how big the volume is on it. I have figured it to around 5 psi, but if any knows the correct value I would appreciate also getting that.

Cheers
    Dann
    Business: Verdande.eu
    Laser: G.Weike Laser LC1612 singel head, 100w with a airpump and chiller 5000

280lpm and you are pretty much bang on with the pressure, it's just under 5psi

If you want to improve on it you will need a high volume compressor to get any decent gains such as one of the JunWei models if you need quiet
    You did what !

I had to replace the 110 volt air pump and air extractor and found the pump was available from the aquarium suppliers. There are a range of pumps available,
    I got the largest one that he had. It pumps at 6-8 Psi. To change the Air Extractor it was quicker to replace the 110 volt motor with a standard 240 volt motor and it was ready the next day. Cost of the air pump $ 29.00 Australian straight off the shelf.