Thread: Preferred Wholesalers

Question Preferred Wholesalers

Hi Folks!

Long time listener first time caller. I have a couple potential orders for a few laser engraved water bottles. I was wondering if anyone in this forum had preferred wholesalers local or abroad. I don't have my resellers license yet so looking at alibaba but certainly prefer local producers as well.

Thoughts?

location would help us tell you were to look
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

I don't know about water bottles specifically, but I started a similar thread trying to locate reliable suppliers earlier this year when I was trying to get things started.

The mods moved it to the lumber yard section of the forums though just as it started to get good, so you'll need to signup as a contributor to see it. I don't think they want brands listed on the free boards that don't pay to advertise here.

Anyways, if you want I'll send you a private message with a summary of what everyone listed as recommendations for me for their different suppliers. Most are US suppliers though as I told everyone that is where I was located. So it will be much more useful if you are located in the US. You didn't list your location in your profile so I can't see. You might want to go ahead and do that too if you plan to be an active member here. It plays a big part in who and how your questions get answered.
    60W, Boss Laser 1630
    75W, Epilog Legend 24EX
    Jet Left Tilting table saw and Jet 18" Band saw
    Adobe Creative suite and Laserworks 8

If you're only doing "a few" then have the customer buy them and bring them to you. Just plan on having a couple of spares around to replace mistakes. I've done probably 3 or 4 hundred Yeti's, Yeti clones, and Hydroflasks in the past year, and every one of them were brought to me.

That makes it fair for everyone-- you don't have to worry about buying anything, and your customer doesn't get up-charged on the bottle. Win Win ...
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Kemp View Post
    location would help us tell you were to look
    I am open to anyone in the mid-atlantic area!

Very helpful, didn't realize location was so important! I will certainly update my profile. I would appreciate that PM as well!

Thats a pretty good idea, takes the stress off my balance sheet as well since I don't want to be dealing with forecasting demand either.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Kim View Post
    Thats a pretty good idea, takes the stress off my balance sheet as well since I don't want to be dealing with forecasting demand either.
    Sending now.
    60W, Boss Laser 1630
    75W, Epilog Legend 24EX
    Jet Left Tilting table saw and Jet 18" Band saw
    Adobe Creative suite and Laserworks 8

Hi Keith - any way you could point me towards the supplier thread / list you referred to in your post?

Thanks!

Contributors can find that in the Lumber Yard forum

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Schiaffo View Post
    Hi Keith - any way you could point me towards the supplier thread / list you referred to in your post?

Thanks!
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Thanks Bert - I'll look into becoming a contributor.

Semper Fi btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Kemp View Post
    Contributors can find that in the Lumber Yard forum

Dan just clic the donate button at the top of each page. 6 bucks gets you contributor status for a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Schiaffo View Post
    Thanks Bert - I'll look into becoming a contributor.

Semper Fi btw.
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander