Thread: Woodworkers Guild of America Question

Woodworkers Guild of America Question

I'm wondering how many have a membership and whether you have upgraded to the Gold status and was it worth the extra money?
    Andy Kertesz

" Impaled on nails of ice, raked by emerald fire"...... King Crimson '71

I'm a low end member. I cannot recall seeing anything on the site that I couldn't see on youtube. I will not re-up.

Andrew, I'm curious - it sounds like you've been pretty satisfied with WWGA? At least enough to consider upgrading. What is it about them you've found beneficial?

I ask because my only exposure to them has been through threads here (there are several threads in the archives) and my impressions are "so so". What's your first hand experience?

Thanks.
    Fred
    Last edited by Frederick Skelly; 07-04-2016 at 9:43 AM.

One of the biggest advantages in my opinion for my limited use is that is a stop stop shop for information. Can the info be found elsewhere; sure but how much time are you going to spend looking for it?
    Andy Kertesz

" Impaled on nails of ice, raked by emerald fire"...... King Crimson '71

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Kertesz View Post
    One of the biggest advantages in my opinion for my limited use is that is a stop stop shop for information. Can the info be found elsewhere; sure but how much time are you going to spend looking for it?
    Ok. Thanks!

I have a membership and did the upgrade when they had a 7$ upgrade special. Its a good info site.