Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leonard Lee - RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Anderson NH View Post
    To the Lee family and the Lee Valley-Veritas family I offer my sincerest condolences and prayers. Mr. Leonard Lee left a fine legacy for his family and his country. Too rarely are commercial acumen, altruism, and high ethical standards found in one person. Mr. Lee was one of those rare individuals. May he rest in peace.
    Dave and others have pretty much nailed it, not much more I can add other than this man had a very positive effect on my life and livelihood. Best wishes to Rob and the whole family.

Rob and family,

My thoughts are with you. From all I saw and read about Mr. Lee, it was clear he was a man of class, innovation, and integrity. We will all miss him and do thank him for his legacy.

Best,
    Chris
    "You can observe a lot just by watching."
    --Yogi Berra

Condolences to the Lee Family. Leonard Lee really started something special.

Jim

I just went to the site and immediately came here. Rob and family, my condolences on your loss. Losing a Father is a hard thing.

Be well.

Gary
    Where did I put that tape measure...

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Anderson NH View Post
    To the Lee family and the Lee Valley-Veritas family I offer my sincerest condolences and prayers. Mr. Leonard Lee left a fine legacy for his family and his country. Too rarely are commercial acumen, altruism, and high ethical standards found in one person. Mr. Lee was one of those rare individuals. May he rest in peace.

Very well said, Dave. My deepest sympathies to Rob and his family.
    "For me, chairs and chairmaking are a means to an end. My real goal is to spend my days in a quiet, dustless shop doing hand work on an object that is beautiful, useful and fun to make." --Peter Galbert

Hi All,

Many thanks on behalf of the family for all of the kind words, stories, and remembrances. It has meant a lot to us to be able to focus on the many good years Dad had.

Sincerely -

Rob Lee