Thread: Help with 3 Jaw Chuck Rotary

Help with 3 Jaw Chuck Rotary

Hello All,

I recently got my new Epilog Fusion 32 60W machine delivered and I also ordered the 3 jaw chuck rotary attachment with the machine. I have NEVER used a rotary attachment before, so I am a COMPLETE NEWBY with this thing. Can anyone give me some pointers as to how this thing works and how I set up the graphics in Corel so that they engrave properly?

If anyone has any suggestions, websites or videos that they can point me to, I would GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!!

Thanks
    Wayne
    2016 Epilog Fusion32 60 Watt / Corel X6 / Sublimation System / Roland VersaCamm VS540i /

Wayne

try going through this document. https://www.epiloglaser.com/download...attachment.pdf
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

I have one if you ever need some specific help on it. Not sure if they're the same but they should be pretty close.
    Epilog Helix 60 watt, Epilog 36EXT 75 watt, 2 Rotary Attachments, 3 Jaw Chuck Rotary Attachment, Kern 52x100 400 watt putting out 580 watts, Photobrasive Laser Mask, Rayzist 1924 Blast Cabinet, ikonics blast cabinet, SR3000 Resist, Epson 1400 Printer, 1 Paragon Glass Kiln, Covington Wet Belt Sander/Polisher, 2 JDS Air Filtration Units, 14" Stone Saw, and A Few Other Things I Forgot About!

Mike and Braden,

Thanks. I will check that link out and Braden thanks for the offer. I haven't even plugged it in yet!

Wayne
    2016 Epilog Fusion32 60 Watt / Corel X6 / Sublimation System / Roland VersaCamm VS540i /

The one I have is great, but did take some practice to get used to it. Below is what mine looks like, is this what you have too?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Epilog Helix 60 watt, Epilog 36EXT 75 watt, 2 Rotary Attachments, 3 Jaw Chuck Rotary Attachment, Kern 52x100 400 watt putting out 580 watts, Photobrasive Laser Mask, Rayzist 1924 Blast Cabinet, ikonics blast cabinet, SR3000 Resist, Epson 1400 Printer, 1 Paragon Glass Kiln, Covington Wet Belt Sander/Polisher, 2 JDS Air Filtration Units, 14" Stone Saw, and A Few Other Things I Forgot About!

Braden,

I will take a look and let you know if that's what mine looks like

Wayne