Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Those proud of their workshops, please post pics!

Kyle, my electrician had a similar challenge with the 320 amp meter housing end of last year that was required for my spit 200/200 service like yours, too. He got lucky when another electrician acquaintance of his had a job cancellation and had one available...and for a reasonable cost.

Your shop looks great! Congrats on getting it to where you are now! And wow, what a great looking exterior setting and building, too.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

very nice, is the second floor lumber storage or?
    Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becker View Post
    Kyle, my electrician had a similar challenge with the 320 amp meter housing end of last year that was required for my spit 200/200 service like yours, too. He got lucky when another electrician acquaintance of his had a job cancellation and had one available...and for a reasonable cost.

Your shop looks great! Congrats on getting it to where you are now! And wow, what a great looking exterior setting and building, too.
    You scored! I actually wouldn't mind if it doesn't come in as it will likely cost a bundle. That being said I haven't tripped the house yet running the most I would pull at the same time as a single dust maker. I hand rolled the all the exterior boards in my basement, a whole lot of Sherwin Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Selzer View Post
    very nice, is the second floor lumber storage or?
    Ron
    Kind of a catch all, got some lumber and my weight rack which I need to use more among other random things.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Stiefel View Post
    Last few pics
    Very nice! Can you tell me the brand/model of your jointer's outfeed conveyor?
    - Mike