Thread: New Product Kern LaserCELL Cutting and Engraving System

New Product Kern LaserCELL Cutting and Engraving System

Kern Laser Systems is happy to announce the release of the LaserCELL as the newest addition to their product lineup. Following the great success of the flagship HSE laser, Kern has designed a Class 1 (safety enclosure) machine design, ensuring personnel working on or around the system are kept safe while the system is in operation. LaserCELL systems are CDRH and CE compliant to meet the most rigorous safety requirements set forth by the US and European safety regulators.

http://www.kernlasers.com/products/co2-laser-systems/lasercell/
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 08-31-2016 at 2:18 PM.

Kern makes some amazing laser systems, I spent a few minutes poking around their site after I saw the classifieds listing earlier this summer for the refurbished lasers.

Might garner a little more attention here if you added some photos and/or embedded some videos of what they can do. Just my $.02.
    60W, Boss Laser 1630
    75W, Epilog Legend 24EX
    Jet Left Tilting table saw and Jet 18" Band saw
    Adobe Creative suite and Laserworks 8

Very interesting and innovative design , thanks for sharing Keith!
    Trotec Speedy 400 120w, Trotec Speedy 300 80w
    Thunderlaser Mars-130 with EFR 130w tube
    Signature Rotary Engravers (2)
    Epson F6070 Large Format Printer, Geo Knight Air Heat Presses (2)

Occasionally our advertisers will send me an email announcing an event or a new product. If I think the information might be valuable to our Community I will start a thread to share the link. It would be difficult to reproduce an entire web page and it might not be accurate to try. I generally just share the link so everyone gets the information first hand.

Kern Laser is a great company that produces very high quality machines, a bit on the high side of the price scale but that is to be expected for top shelf lasers. They don't often announce a new line of laser machines so this is a bit rare and I thought that some of you would be interested. Hopefully one of us will see this machine up close and personal soon and will be able to provide a first hand account of the experience.

Here is a link for our new LaserCELL http://www.kernlasers.com/products/co2-laser-systems/lasercell/ . We do not have a video out yet for this system, but our website does provide a picture as well as the specs for this new system! We are also planning on having another new product announcement in the near future!

6. I love the size on this machine, and at 3,700 lbs. I guess it won't be too flimsy.
    Trotec Speedy 400 100w w/ Rotary attachment
    .................................................. .......................
    For custom framing: Pistorius double miter saw, Bienfang 4468, Inmes IM-5P underpinner, etc.
    For fun: Miller mig welder, Lincoln tig welder, Hypertherm plasma cutter.
    For photography: Phase 1 P65+, Epson 9800, Epson 7900, 3 Shinko dye subs

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Davis - Sturgis SD View Post
    I love the size on this machine, and at 3,700 lbs. I guess it won't be too flimsy.
    Put one in your shop Bob, then I can come play with yours and save my money for the next new product Molly mentioned!
    Epilog Helix 60 watt, Epilog 36EXT 75 watt, 2 Rotary Attachments, 3 Jaw Chuck Rotary Attachment, Kern 52x100 400 watt putting out 580 watts, Photobrasive Laser Mask, Rayzist 1924 Blast Cabinet, ikonics blast cabinet, SR3000 Resist, Epson 1400 Printer, 1 Paragon Glass Kiln, Covington Wet Belt Sander/Polisher, 2 JDS Air Filtration Units, 14" Stone Saw, and A Few Other Things I Forgot About!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Braden Todd View Post
    Put one in your shop Bob, then I can come play with yours and save my money for the next new product Molly mentioned!

I wonder if they would run the payment plan past my expected life span?
    Trotec Speedy 400 100w w/ Rotary attachment
    .................................................. .......................
    For custom framing: Pistorius double miter saw, Bienfang 4468, Inmes IM-5P underpinner, etc.
    For fun: Miller mig welder, Lincoln tig welder, Hypertherm plasma cutter.
    For photography: Phase 1 P65+, Epson 9800, Epson 7900, 3 Shinko dye subs