Thread: Price alert for a Incra 1000SE

Price alert for a Incra 1000SE

I kicked myself last week for missing the alert I sent. Well I kept looking every day and it came back on sale at amazon

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Shipping Method: </TD><TD width="98%">FREE Super Saver Shipping </TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>Shipping Preference:</TD><TD width="98%">Group my items into as few shipments as possible</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>Subtotal of Items: </TD><TD width="98%">$96.89</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>Shipping & Handling: </TD><TD>$9.99 </TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>Promotional Certificates: </TD><TD>- $9.99</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>------</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>Total for this Order: </TD><TD>$96.89</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>

Shipping estimate for these items: October 11, 2005 - October 18, 2005
    Delivery estimate: October 13, 2005 - October 21, 2005
    <TABLE><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD> </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>"Incra MITER1000SE 1000 w/18"-31" Telescoping Fence & Flip Shop Stop"

Tools & Hardware; $96.89

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Way to go, John. Good catch. (I'm waiting for the one I ordered last week to arrive...should be here soon, although the different tracking methods (UPS Site, Amazon Site, Amazon e-mail) all show different arrival times. I figure it'll get here when it gets here.

Enjoy -

- Vaughn

Thanks John. I have one ordered.
    Les

Always glad to help other tool junkies

5. Cool! Ordered one. Thanks!
    Last edited by Harish C. Mathur; 09-29-2005 at 4:52 PM.
    Thanks,

Harish

Yeah, these go up and down every other week, so it pays to keep checking. The Excalibur Overarm Blade Cover is back down to $304.99 to.

chris
    chris

Received a $25 voucher from Amazon for using their Visa card. Perfect timing to order the Incra. Thanks for the heads up John!

Sweet - ordered one too

Thanks for the alert, John!

I got mine from Woodpeckers when they had them on special for $109.00 and as far as I am concerned - it woul dbe a great value at double that price!

Those of you who get in on this deal! You are really gonna like it! This is an Excellent Product from INCRA and I really didn't know how much time I took in setting up for my miters until I got this beauty and now setup time is nearly Nil!

NOTE of Warning! The fence is aluminum, so pleast take care when setting it up for angles and double check for blade clearance, so that you don't cut into the aluminum. (I have not done this, but a friend of mine did and gave me this setup warning before I got mine - so as a goof friend to you all, I am passing on his knowledge!)
    Wood is Good!
    Greetings from The Green Mountain State!

Kurt