I have given away watches in the past and have more that need to go. Actually, the collection ended up way out of hand and this is a reduction effort. These have no real value but some of you who want a watch or know someone who could use one can have them. Please be an SMC inhabitant who has been here for a while and regularly posted who wants a watch or knows someone who can use one.

Both Seiko watches house quartz movements, are about 34.5mm wide not including the crown and are about 5.5mm thick. They require a 321 battery (new ones installed today). They also have new straps (bands).

The first one is the original limited edition Seiko Mickey Mouse watch. It is 190/5000. It has slight crystal scratching by the 1 o'clock position.

3.jpg 4.jpg

The second Seiko is a "Nifty Fifties" model and is # 871/3500. It has a slight smudge to the dial at the one o'clock position.

1.jpg 2.jpg

The last watch today is a very old hand-wind Gruen Precision well abused in the shop. It just won't stop working. It's a trick to wind since the crown is small, but it works. It has a scratched crystal (they were plastic back then), but works incredibly well. It's on a Spidel band. It's about 34mm wide (not including the crown), and 10.5mm thick. The two pictures aren't identical. Look at the second hand to see the difference. It works very well.

5.jpg 6.jpg

The only thing I need is a PM indicating which one you would like and an address. You might also comment in the thread. There are more watches to come, but today I only had two batteries and three boxes.

Rich