So the woodworking budget has a little surplus and I'm trying to figure out what to do with it. Figured some help from the experts was in order. I'm thinking that a new plane is in order, because planes are fun, but don't want to get something that overlaps with something i've got already. I'm pretty new to the neanderthal rabbit hole, but have been collecting the tools for a few years as I slowly work on skills. I pretty much got into woodworking to build some things for my house, and quickly realized that I don't like loud noises, dust and plywood, so I started trying to do more and more with handtools, basically buying a tool here and there when I needed it for a certain task. Now I've got all the "have to do" projects out of the way and can start doing more things that are "want to do". First up is going to be a nice workbench. I am leaning towards a split top roubo, but I'm not completely sold on it yet, Nicholson keeps calling my name and bringing me back to his design.

Alright, so here are the planes that I currently have, any help filling in gaps that you see would be awesome.

Bench Planes:
LN No. 4
vintage stanley No. 5
LV BU jointer
LV low angle block plane

Other planes:
LV router plane
LN large shoulder plane
LV small plow plane with all the goodies
LV skew rabbet plane

Am I missing something big? Here is where I'm thinking of going, getting something like a LN BU jack plane and a few blades, adding a bigger camber to my vintage stanley no. 5 to use as more of a rough tool, or instead of the BU jack, getting a 5 1/2 and doing the same to my vintage stanley.

I've also thought about getting a big No. 8, because, well, why not, bigger is better right?

There doesn't seem to be a joinery plane that I can see myself needing, that new Walke Moore router plane is damn sexy though.

Anything helpful would be appreciated, thanks folks.