Thread: My laser engraved things

My laser engraved things

tHESE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS IVE LASERED ENGRAVED
    Attached Images Attached Images
    STILL A NEWBY LEARNING MY WAY
    Junior Hall
    Boss laser
    engravelab 9v

Interesting Junior. But most are too dark to see, does your new camera have a flash? Or add some light from overhead. Most are blurry. If you look at the picture and it looks blurry and dark, posting online does not make them better. Practice will make better and you figured out how to post which is more than a lot of users can do!
    Last edited by Bill George; 11-02-2016 at 9:39 AM.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

Hey Junior - cool work. You need to check out my sticky thread in the "Projects" sub forum (top of the list - easy to find) called "Photography tips for shooting furniture". This will be a big help - many good replies on that thread, but mostly you need lots of light to help the camera focus.
    john.blazy_dichrolam_llc
    Delta Unisaw, Rabbit QX-80-1290 80W Laser, 5 x 12 ft laminating ovens, Powermax 22/44, Accuspray guns, Covington diamond lap and the usual assortment of cool toys / tools.

Quote Originally Posted by John Blazy View Post
    Hey Junior - cool work. You need to check out my sticky thread in the "Projects" sub forum (top of the list - easy to find) called "Photography tips for shooting furniture". This will be a big help - many good replies on that thread, but mostly you need lots of light to help the camera focus.
    Natural light is best. You want to stay away from using a flash and put white paper or posterboard behind your products. Search for DIY product photography and set aside a weekend to dig into it.

Quote Originally Posted by John Blazy View Post
    I haven't been able to find the "Projects" sub Forum???
    RedSail M900 - 100W Laser with RECI Tube and Rotary.

Junior you can't show a potential customer a photo like those. You have to light them up and get them in focus. A bright room with lots of light or take them outside in the day light. Get them in focus with out a lot of junk in the back ground.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Junior are you looking to do something like this? Plywood from my first laser, all the way from China and a Dover image.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by Klaus Madsen View Post
    I haven't been able to find the "Projects" sub Forum???
    http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...ting-furniture
    Hobby Laser - 1800 X 1300 dual tube Shenhui (100 and 80W)

Best thing I ever bought for taking pictures of product was a mini-photo studio - I tried to put an image in - didn't work for me. It is a fold up nylon box with different colored backdrops - lights on the outside that are diffused by the tent. I have used it for engraved stuff, jewelry , wife's crafts almost anything that would fit in the box. On ebay for about US$35.00 This is the title "Photo Studio Photograhy Light Tent Backdrop Kit Cube 60cm Lighting in a Box 24" Couldn't see a sale number or else I would have given you that.
    ULS Laser Engraver
    Sublimation Equipment
    Roland EGX 20 somewhere in storage