Thread: Uk suppliers?

Uk suppliers?

Hi All

There are a couple of things that I'm trying to find a good uk supplier for , so hoped some of the UK guys on here might know.

1) the red (or green?) film that is applied to glassware, the image engraved through and then subsequently sandblasted (I believe the red one is called Lasermask by Rayzist) or another suitable product for doing that. I appreciate that I can engrave direct with the laser, I do this a fair bit but I have a couple of images with fine detail that I'd be happier sandblasting.

2) the glue that is used for fixing acrylic together (I have seen this on youtube, being applied through a fine needle and works by capillary action I believe) plus I could do with some other acrylic glues as I understand there are different ones for different application.

If anyone can provide links/recommendations for these products in the UK I'd be obliged.

Thanks

DJ

Give CSI a call 01179114367 they are the distributors for Epilog if they don't have it I'm sure they can point you in the right direction.
    www.csionline.co.uk
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

Frank

Good to see you back on the forum. Welcome.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Don't know if they do the exact material you want but 908 in the UK has a decent line of materials.

http://www.908ltd.co.uk/shop/laser-engraving-materials
    John S.
    Nottingham UK.

Generic Chinese 500 x 300 laser with Laserworks V6.0_____ VCarve pro and Aspire._____ Techno Isel router 300 x 300
    Roland CAM 2200 drag engraver.____ Sieg KX1 CNC Mill.______ Sieg KX3 CNC Mill. _____ Plus loads of crap