Thread: A little post election humor.....

A little post election humor.....

A friend sent me this.....

So this moth goes into a podiatrist's office.
    The doctor asks the moth, "What seems to be theproblem?"

The moth says, "Doc, I don't know where to start. I feel like my whole life has been a waste of time. I've been at the same job fortwenty years and I don't just hate it, I'm revolted by it. I can barely summonthe strength to drag myself in every day but I have no choice because I'm indebt up to my compound eyes. The idea of doing this job for years more justmakes me sick. I've grown apart from my wife. She's no longer the woman Iloved, and I can barely stand to be around her but I feel guilty for feelingthat way about her. Doc, it just eats me up inside.
    My daughter's shacked up at eighteen with a guy I can'tstand who's terrible for her and she dropped out of school, but she won'tlisten to reason and it breaks my heart. And my son... Doc, I just don't knowif I love my own son, because he reminds me of everything I hate about myself.I look into his eyes and see the same disgusting, snivelling cowardice I knoweveryone sees in mine. I can't even work up the courage to pull out my gun andblow my own brains out. I feel like my entire life is nothing morethan a fragile web of lies just barely holding me back from the screamingabyss."

The podiatrist says to the moth, "You do seem tohave a lot of problems, but I'm just a podiatrist. You need to see a therapist,a psychiatrist even. Why did you come to me?"

And the moth says, "Well, the light was on."
    Last edited by Bruce Page; 11-12-2016 at 4:06 PM.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Bad bad bad!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

So Ken, just where do you get these shaggy moth stories?

Blog Entries
    Is there an emoticon for Groooooannnn?
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

Lots of people go thru life just like that Moth, wondering if their whole life was a waste.
    MARINES don't have that problem.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

I was careful with my wording......I indicated it was a "little" humor......
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Ken, in Australia that belongs to the genre of 'Dad ' jokes. The idea of these jokes is to cause maximum groaning. Such as:

I went into a toy shop to get a game of Scrabble. As I walked out the door this guy deliberately bumped into me, scattering the game pieces everywhere. "What did you do that for, you idiot! " I yelled. He looked at me and said, "I just wanted to find out what the word on the street was..."

Cheers

real-life.gif

Seems 'safe' post-election.

Thanks. I needed that.

Yup, a Dad joke.

My kids still tell the story of going to Disney in Orlando, you would think first airplane trip, first time in a foreign country etc would be what they remember.

Nope, they always bring up the joke I told ( nobody remembers what it was) however they remember my line afterwards.

"That was a joke, you can laugh now".........................Yup, Dad jokes....................Rod.