A few weeks back I wrote a thread titled "A heavy Heart" telling you all about our daughter and bringing her "home" to the family plot. My Mom and I made the trip north and going across US-2 the sun was shining brightly over Lake Michigan on the left side and raining on the right as we made the curve coming into Manistique there was the brightest rainbow I had ever seen ending what appeared to be right over the funeral home....what a sight! We picked up Kristen and started back home only to have a guy run a stop sign and I took the ditch to avoid the crash...luckily it was not a steep ditch and I was able to bring my pickup back up on the road with no problems. The guy in the car never moved from the shoulder as I watched in the rear view mirror, probably checking his shorts!
Judy and I read all your wonderful comments and some PM's and wanted to Thank you all, my extended SMC family.
I thought I would include a pic so you would know it all turned out well, she is home and it feels so right.