Thread: Fuji spray customer service

Fuji spray customer service

I recently purchased a Fuji 4 stage spray system with a gravity gun. It sprays wonderfully, but I was having problems with the seal on the cup. I called their customer service number twice and I'll tell ya that it was the best service I have received from any company.

They ended up sending me a new cup for the gun and an accessory kit for the cup on their dime. I couldn't be happier with the service or their products.

I had the exact same problem with the gravity gun for my mini mite 3. I called once. They sent me a new cup and accessory kit. I couldn't be happier. This was last year. I was happy enough with their customer service I just bought a siphon gun to go with it. A T70.

Good to hear about the quality service, as I just dropped a bundle on a Fuji 4 with T-70 and Pressure Pot.

Yes, I've had nothing but great dealings with them.
    - After I ask a stranger if I can pet their dog and they say yes, I like to respond, "I'll keep that in mind" and walk off
    - It's above my pay grade. Mongo only pawn in game of life.

Glad to read this! A Mini-Mite 4 is in my future!
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success!

That is great to hear. I find it harder and harder to find companies that support their customers & products for the long-term. I will put Fuji at the top of my HVLP upgrade list.

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Chapman View Post
    I had the exact same problem with the gravity gun for my mini mite 3. I called once. They sent me a new cup and accessory kit. I couldn't be happier. This was last year. I was happy enough with their customer service I just bought a siphon gun to go with it. A T70.