Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from Mid America

Merry Christmas! to all who want ,or will accept,one! Thanks for providing a house full of good company that doesn't break the snack budget! Shawn is right it's MID winter, the "new" system makes no sense as the coldest part of the year is only about three weeks away.

Gibsons British Columbia Canada ( near Vancouver )
    Merry Christmas to all the Creekers from the PNW ( about 50 miles north of Jim K ) A balmy 34 degrees here, chance of 8 inches of snow Monday!!

Dave Beauchense

Merry Christmas: little over 70 deg F here today, so don't believe a white Christmas is in the works for the Hill Country.

Andy,

-- mos maiorum

Blog Entries
    Okay it was beyond my ability to resist this, it only took a few minutes, you know the tune:

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four routers bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    eight chisels paring, seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    nine gouges carving, eight chisels paring, seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    ten augers boring, nine gouges carving, eight chisels paring, seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    eleven braces turning, ten augers boring, nine gouges carving, eight chisels paring, seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    twelve planes sticking molding, eleven braces turning, ten augers boring, nine gouges carving, eight chisels paring, seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

Merry Christmas to all,

jtk
    Last edited by Jim Koepke; 12-24-2016 at 3:42 PM. Reason: words and spelling
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Blog Entries
    Merry Christmas!
    Bumbling forward into the unknown.

Blog Entries
    Hah that is priceless Jim!
    Bumbling forward into the unknown.

Merry XMas from Poughkeepsie.

Merry Christmas to all.

Blessed are those whose minds and hands create things of beauty and utility from the bounty of nature.

We are blessed.
    Last edited by Rob Luter; 12-25-2016 at 9:32 AM.
    Sharp solves all manner of problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Holcombe View Post
    Hah that is priceless Jim!
    +1. Well done Jim!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Merry Christmas to all, and best wishes for the New Year!

Merry Christmas to you all from the Texas panhandle. It doesn't feel like Christmas here, it was about 70 here today!

(Good job Jim.)

Stew

Merry Christmas from overhere too, to al my friends from Sawmillcreek!

Thanks to George for starting the thread and his wishes for us. And to all who've replied to the thread. And a Merry Christmas to the remainder of our Sawmill community as well.

Our Christmas here is supposed to get a little bit more "White" today, with 8-12" forecast, and we are under a "blizzard warning". �� Hey, the shop is heated and I've a pile of chisels and plane irons that could use some sharpening. Life is good.

Once again, "Merry Christmas."

Clint in "Notre Dakotre"
    Last edited by Clint Baxter; 12-25-2016 at 9:49 AM.

Merry Christmas!

Happy Christmahannakwaanzukah! Or Festivus!

I hope that there's something fun under that tree.

My mother gave me The Patternmaker's Assistant reprinted by Astragal. Why am I on this forum??! I should be reading that right now...