Thread: Small Jump start pack

Small Jump start pack

Anyone own a small jump pack like this?
    https://www.amazon.com/GOOLOO-Portab...A10T7J6X8A3NKN

I had the larger ones in the past but they dont hold up long,

What brand/ model do you own and would you buy again?
    "Remember back in the day, when things were made by hand, and people took pride in their work?"
    - Rick Dale

I've had this one https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000JFJLP6..._t3_B002X6VXL4 for three years now. Works great for me, it will turn my F350 diesel over on a 10 degree morning. I had one of those little ones in the past but it was never useful in a dead battery situation. Works fine for recharging your phone though.

As Roger said, not sure a small one will do much on a cold morning with a big block engine. Perhaps on a 70 degree day, with a 4 cylinder car it might work. I have one similar to Jump and Carry that has worked for a number of years. The batteries died on mine recently so I am thinking I need to test and replace as needed.

I have a Schumacher Red Fuel jump pack, I've used it twice on my Stratus when the battery was dead enough you could barely notice the dome light was on. Acted like I'd put in a new battery when I started it. But it does need to be good and charged to work well.
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Blatter View Post
    As Roger said, not sure a small one will do much on a cold morning with a big block engine. Perhaps on a 70 degree day, with a 4 cylinder car it might work. I have one similar to Jump and Carry that has worked for a number of years. The batteries died on mine recently so I am thinking I need to test and replace as needed.

The small packs say for use in 4 and 6 cyl engines.
    I got interested in them because the reviews are good.
    "Remember back in the day, when things were made by hand, and people took pride in their work?"
    - Rick Dale

Quote Originally Posted by Kev Williams View Post
    I have a Schumacher Red Fuel jump pack, I've used it twice on my Stratus when the battery was dead enough you could barely notice the dome light was on. Acted like I'd put in a new battery when I started it. But it does need to be good and charged to work well.

That is one I was interested in stocked at the local Walmart.
    - Rick Dale