I am relatively new to the laser world. I have some knowledge or cnc machining as well as knowledge of graphics. I purchased a KQC 1390 laser from china. It operates with the rd works, and Rd vision program because i purchased the camera with the laser. after several months of troubleshooting, the manufacturer seems to be at a loss as well. My problems is that any scans or bitmap scans come out skewed. I draw a square inside a square the outside square is a cut line the inside square is a scan. The cut line is straight and the scan line graphic is skewed. I have spoken to certified machinist and an engineer, the seem to think that my problems lies within the rd works program. once the scan is done the return origin is shifted to the left as well as the scan lines. however the cut appears to be straight. It looks straight on the program but it doesnt come out that way. I have tried adjusting the backlash as well as the y acc. nothing changes. I am definately at a loss due to limited knowledge. any help would be deeply appreciated.