Thread: Arbor tech products

Arbor tech products

Hello All,

I'm considering purchasing a few Arbor Tech tools. I'm pretty set on the Arbor Tech tools just for the fact that they shave the wood instead of grinding it like the Lancelot products and since it is winter in the northeast I'll be working inside. The grinder type wheels look fine and I've even tried the one that looks like a chain saw on a wheel. It's ok but not for accurate work, at least for me it wasn't. So, back to the Arbor Tech products. Any one have a preference where to buy. I've been searching the internet and have found pricing all over the place and it seems if one company has a good price on one of the items it's has a ridicules price on the others.

Someone maybe able to answer this, the Mini Grinder that Arbor Tech sales. Do you have to buy the grinder with the extension or can you buy the extension separately. I found one company that sold the extension alone but now the item was no longer available so I'm thinking the two items are now a single purchase.

The items I believe I'm interested in are the Mini Turbo, the Contour Random Sander and the Arbor Tech Plane.

Any comments or suggestions about any of the above tools are welcomed

Edit: After some research today I decided on purchasing from Amazon. After weighing the free shipping and a gift card I remembered I had it was the logical choice.

Thank you all.
    Last edited by Ben Abate; 01-28-2017 at 1:06 PM.
    sometimes it's people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one imagines. Alan Turing