Quote Originally Posted by Marty Schlosser View Post
Thought I'd mention that I like your knife collection shown to the upper left of your nifty cabinet. Care to share any info about it and how you mounted them?

Thanks,
They are mostly from travel or gifts. The top knife is Randall made knife that was a commissioning present from my dad. The second is a damascus kukri made by a blacksmith friend of mine name Iron John Logan. The third knife is a cheapo souvenir from our trip to Rome. The black Kabar is an award from when I was in ROTC. The gold sheath is called a khyber knife and if from a government sponsored field trip to Afghanistan. Next up is an e-nep from a training trip to Thailand. Last is a Jambiya from Iraq. I also have an Ulu knife from living in Alaska that is made from a walrus jaw bone that I haven't mounted yet.

The mount is made out of cherry and each support piece was just laid out for each individual knife's position and secured with a couple of screws through the back. The blade side supports are all kerfed out on the saw while the handles are were drilled out and then sawn in half to hold the handles. Still can't figure out how rotate the pictures.
IMG_2266 copy.jpg