Thread: EZSmart Auction #2 ends 10-23-05

EZSmart Auction #2 ends 10-23-05

Dino Makropoulos has donated a second EZSamrt Guide System for auction in order to raise funds for the Freedom Pens Project. We are in need of funds to pay postage for pens and to purchase more pen kits.

This auction will end Sunday October 23rd at 8pm EST. The highest bidder posting in this thread will receive the Eurekazone EZSmart System below including free shipping.

1-SGS 100" (complete system) $189.95
    1-SRK (smart router kit) with Circle maker $124.95
    1-STK smart table top kit $54.95
    1-STK U (extra tracks for table kit) $14.95

Plus the following additions to the first auction.

EZR-18 EZ Repeater with Smart Clampting System $229.98
    Two additional guide rails - 64" (79.95) and 32" ($44.95)
    Two long Smart Clamps $59.90
    Four Router limit stops - 2 for the rail and 2 for the sliding arm

Estimated Retail Value = $799.58

An opening bid of $350.00 is required to start this auction, this is equivalent to the winning bid for the first auction.

A complete description of each item and photographs can be seen at the following link;

http://ezsmarttools.com/products/index.html

Please be generous with your bids the holidays are just around the corner, this auction is for a good cause and the EZSmart System is an excellent addition to any workshop.

Thanks Dino, for your continued support

Let the Party begin

Keith,
    Seeing I lost track of time on the last auction allow me the honor to start the bidding at $450.00. Thanks Dino for the opportunity.

Frank

Now that's what I call "Gittin' down to bidness" (pun intended). Wish I was in a position to chime in, maybe next year. Good luck to all and happy bidding. It's a great cause. Jim

Frank, thank's for the great bid! This is one heck of a package, someone is going to get a wonderful system!!
    Jeff Sudmeier

"It's not the quality of the tool being used, it's the skills of the craftsman using the tool that really matter. Unfortunately, I don't have high quality in either"

Where are all the bids . I see 211 views but no other bids. I think we are waiting to bid at the last minute. Thats OK, I will be watching it very closely. See you tomorrow.

Frank

That loos cool.

I have missed way too much work to get into the bidding, so I will stand on the sidelines and watch.

Good luck to all

Randy
    Randy

Don't worry abuot tommorrow, it may never arrive
    Don't fret over yesterdays mistake, you can't undo them
    Just live today the best you can.

Time is running out !!!!

Just 3 more minute.....

Congrats to Frank!! You just got yourself a great system!
    Jeff Sudmeier

"It's not the quality of the tool being used, it's the skills of the craftsman using the tool that really matter. Unfortunately, I don't have high quality in either"

Frank,

You are the winner, please send me a Private Message with your postal address and I will forward it to Dino.

You can pay by check, Visa or Mastercard via the Donate button at the top of the page or PayPal via sales@freedompens.org.

Thanks Again for bidding.

Thanks

It was my pleasure to help with this fine program. As a 20 year Air Force veteran I tend to be a little partial to anything that helps our servicemen (and women). Thanks Keith for having the auction and a big thanks to Dino for offering up his outstanding system. I’ve heard so many good things about your system I look forward trying it out. Thanks again.

Frank

I think it is neat that both of these auctions were won by members with ties to the services!!

Great job to both of you!
    Jeff Sudmeier