I friend took me to talk to a guy who knows a lot about building sheds/workshops. He said I could pour a slab and build it myself with another guy or 2.
But he encouraged me to consider a 12x prebuilt and delivered. A told him my concerns about a wooden floor perhaps not being solid enough....that I thought in time I'd regret not pouring a slab. He told me if it didn't feel solid enough all I'd have to do is add a second 3/4" plywood floor over the original.
These are the buildings made by Amish. 12 wide is as wide as they build them due to the obvious problems delivering wider ones.
The guy I talked to told my freind later that for $200 he'd come out and pour 42" deep small diameter concrete rods then pour larger slabs on top of those, making 3 pads for each of the 3 4x6 beams they build them on, making certain all 9 slabs were level with the others. This sounded like a pretty good idea to me, but I'm having a hard time with not pouring a slab, but concrete is expensive and there is a 4 cubic yard minimum. The city wants it to be 7" deep if poured without a foundation.

I'm writing to ask of those with a wood floor if they are happy with their choice. I'd also like to hear from those who went with a slab what their opinions are of wood floors.
I was not really wanting to consider one until the guy offers to pour and level pads.