Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supermax 19/38 Extension Tables Hinged?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Molaver View Post
    I found Supermax is now making these extension tables hinged: https://www.supermaxtools.com/wp-con...-inst.-ENG.pdf is the instruction page. Various sellers have these for $129 (seems like an awful lot!). Wonder if they will fit my ~2 year old unit...
    Hmmmm. I will have to give them a call and see if they have a conversion kit since I already have the tables.

edit to add: I just read it again and it says open stands so it won't work on the 25/50
    Last edited by Cary Falk; 11-21-2017 at 2:17 AM.

I just put the folding tables on my new supermax 19-38 this evening. They just bolt into the two holes on the front and back of the lower frame. There weren't any instructions on how to assemble and level to the table, just a picture of the parts and a parts list. I am very slow working and I probably spent an hour and a half from start to finish. I like them so far. I have very limited space in my shop so every little bit helps when reducing the foot print of a machine. Small shop also means wheels on everything and I bought the casters that Supermax sells and they are nice and makes moving the sander around so easy. I can tell I am going to get a lot of use out of this machine.