Hello! I'm looking for opinions and insight into the Fusion M2 40 and the Speedy 400. My wife and I have a growing business and we'll be purchasing our own laser before the end of the year. I've been in contact with both local salesmen from both companies but thought I would see if anyone cared to share their experiences with either of the above mentioned machines. Also looking on advice for 80 watt vs 120 watt for our particular application.

- We do a lot of vector cutting 1/4" MDF but would like to cut up to 1/2" MDF if possible as well as other types of wood (hardwoods, baltic birch ply)
- We do engraving as well, primarily on wood for now
- I'd like to get into acrylic cutting and engraving
- rotary attachment isn't an important factor at this point. Would be interested in the addition of a fiber laser down the road.
- quality, longevity, and customer service are very important. I realize a chinese laser would do just fine but we want to make an investment on the front end that would allow us to offer better quality and more products down the road.
- should I be looking at any accessories either company offers? Gas kit, vacuum bed, ect. Would they be beneficial in cutting MDF and wood products?

Both machines seem more than capable for our requirements. We've learned on a Epilog Helix 60 watt and Adobe Illustrator. Also curious if holding out to the next local show (Early January in Toronto, Ontario for us) would be worth it to get an even better deal than year end? I've already received quotes from both salesmen.

Thank you in advance for any responses!