Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Bosch Reaxx saw worst tool I have ever owned in my life.

Listen, I’m not ruling it out, if he gets frustrated with it I told him at any time let me know and we are bringing it back and running it over. I did put a new carb on the tractor and am hoping to have some more time coming up.

That’s the spirit!

Makes me wonder what they do for a living because it can’t be working on a job site.
    LOL! Yep - been there/done that Being constrained by the demands of a "job site" - is something you really can't appreciate until it happens to you.
    I had a Festool track saw that worked flawlessly on the job site for crosscuts & ripping sheet goods - up to a certain point.
    The wheels fell off that when it came to ripping 2.5" T&G flooring to fit that last row by the wall.....
    Had it no been for the plunge feature, I could probably have gotten around that by just screwing it upside down on a sheet of plywood....

BTW - when "Tractor Time" comes around - - take pictures
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Engelhardt View Post
    LOL! Yep - been there/done that Being constrained by the demands of a "job site" - is something you really can't appreciate until it happens to you.
    I had a Festool track saw that worked flawlessly on the job site for crosscuts & ripping sheet goods - up to a certain point.
    The wheels fell off that when it came to ripping 2.5" T&G flooring to fit that last row by the wall.....
    Had it no been for the plunge feature, I could probably have gotten around that by just screwing it upside down on a sheet of plywood....

BTW - when "Tractor Time" comes around - - take pictures
    This reminds me of my first “Table Saw”. It was a skil saw screwed to a piece of plywood. I screwed a 2x4 to the plywood for a fence. It was almost as good as the old Sears tablesaw I borrowed from a friend to build my first boat.
    Charlie Jones

Vintage Ford 850! Sweet!

Now you guys are making me regret not just buying him a saw and running that one over.

Quote Originally Posted by keith micinski View Post
    Now you guys are making me regret not just buying him a saw and running that one over.
    Ha!

Comment of the week

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Jones View Post
    This reminds me of my first “Table Saw”. It was a skil saw screwed to a piece of plywood. I screwed a 2x4 to the plywood for a fence. It was almost as good as the old Sears tablesaw I borrowed from a friend to build my first boat.
    Mine was a super crappy old circ saw clamped to the underside of a Black & Decker Workmate. It's a wonder I still have all my digits cause that was very dodgy. I still have that Workmate though, almost 40 years later. It's are amazingly versatile & durable tool.