Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm a bad boy.....

I voted early. And I voted often! Also made a very impressive pile of shavings with the lathe today. The pile on the floor is much better looking than what stayed chucked up!
    Only the Blue Roads

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Hoyt
    I voted early. And I voted often! Also made a very impressive pile of shavings with the lathe today. The pile on the floor is much better looking than what stayed chucked up!
    Kinda' reminds me of the last thing I had on my lathe. In that case, I almost up-chucked!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

Good for you Bob. I walked in Monday morning and told my secretary, "don't call me I will call you." Told her I would see her next Monday. Like ya say saw dust is flyin. Makin a portable roll around cart for my bench top table saw with some storage below for my sanders and one of my routers. Just finished putting in the DC port. Hopefully will finish it this week between fixing a clock or two.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Well er I kinda done that today myself. I`t don`t quite seem right to have over 300 hrs of sick time banked up when its 70 degrees in november, so I called in sick of work.
    Cleaned the shop and hauled one load of trash and one of brush to the dump. mowed the lawn and put the cadet away for winter.