Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some old Iron - a bit different.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Barley
    ...... The problem is many commericially available designs are based on reducing the cost of production rather than increasing the value of ownership, I like to think that I take a different approach. .....
    Ian - I've spent ages trying to find the right words to this philosophy. To steal from your phrase book - It is "spot on". Thank You!
    Only the Blue Roads

Blog Entries
    Ian,
    Is Farnborough anywhere near Bristol? I am leaving tomorrow for a business trip to Bristol, and I was thinking that if you are a within reasonable distance to Bristol we could make arrangements for a visit and a possible shop tour. Do you think it could be arranged?

Larry
    Larry J Browning
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world; Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Browning
    Ian,
    Is Farnborough anywhere near Bristol? I am leaving tomorrow for a business trip to Bristol, and I was thinking that if you are a within reasonable distance to Bristol we could make arrangements for a visit and a possible shop tour. Do you think it could be arranged?

Larry
    Larry

I always have to be careful with the concept of "far" when I talk to folk from the US. Bristol is about 100 miles from Farnborough. That equates to about 2 1/2 hours driving. Over here we would classify that as "far" but terms of reference vary!

Where are you flying into? If you are coming to either Heathrow or Gatwick then you will likely drive straight past the workshop (which is in Woking) on the way.

It would be great if this can happen - let me know and I will do what I can to help. I will PM you my phone number so that if it looks possible you can contact me.