Thread: Jet clamps and ZORO customer service

Jet clamps and ZORO customer service

I wanted to take some time and share with everyone the excellent customer service I recently received with ZORO on a recent order. Seems like in this day and age, we have difficulty even finding any customer service.

This past November I purchased 4 Jet 98” parallel clamps. I unpacked them and put them away for late use. In February I finally got around to looking at the clamps. I had read many other reviews of the Jet clamps being delivered with bent or warped steel bars. Of the 4 clamps I purchased, 1 clamp had a pretty good bow in the steel. I immediately emailed ZORO customer service and notified them of the problem. I received an email confirmation in about 10 minutes stating they received my email. About 2 days later I received an email from Judy in customer service stating the following:

Thank you for contacting Zoro!
    I am sorry that your item(s) didn’t come to you as hoped. Here at Zoro, we want you to love your product(s), so that is why we implement a 30 day refund policy and a one year warranty replacement policy. Please let me know how many of the claims are defective on your ordere and I will be happy to process the replacement order.
    I reinspected all 4 clamps again but only had the one clamp with the crooked bar. I emailed Judy and informed her that I only had one clamp that was defective. Judy responded within an hour stating the following:

Good Morning John,
    Thank you for contacting Zoro!
    I have processed your return request for you. We make returns easy and don’t want to inconvenience you in sending your item back! Please keep, donate or dispose of it.
    I have processed your new sales order and your reference number is. This should ship from the manufacturer in 11-15 business days. The minimum order is for a quantity of 2 so you will receive 2 clamps.

Please feel free to let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with.
    Have a great day,

Judy

I must say I didn’t expect to receive such above average customer service. I was just hoping I could send the clamp back for a refund. I didn’t expect to receive a replacement let alone an extra clamp and being able to keep the defective one. I will definitely be ordering from ZORO again. Please give them a try. They really do want you to love your purchase and with a 30 day refund policy and 1-yr replacement policy, you can’t go wrong.

Class act!

Simon