Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's up with Veritas/Lee Valley?

Checked my order this morning. It's been put off another month, until May.
    I just got off the phone with them. The man I spoke to told me that there is a problem with the people who do the castings.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Droege View Post
    Checked my order this morning. It's been put off another month, until May.
    I just got off the phone with them. The man I spoke to told me that there is a problem with the people who do the castings.
    It sounds like Lee Valley is experiencing a rough patch. It happens. There are two things you can trust in- They are a rock solid company and nothing will get between them and maintaining their quality standards.

It is a shame that you can't have the gratification of using your plane right away, but it sounds like life has reared it's ugly head.

As a sole proprietor for 40 years in my own tiny world, I like to say, if you don't have a couple of unhappy customers left in your wake, you were not really in business. Such is life.

Lee Valley will in the end make you happy.

I'm waiting until May for delivery of my 2" PM V11 Butt chisel just ordered under the recent free shipping offer. Not to mention a mini router plane! because I told them to just hold the order until the chisel was ready.