I'm looking into adding a micro pinner to my arsenal. I've narrowed it down to 1-3/8" maximum length, I really prefer dry fire lock out and I like good to top quality tools. I've come up with 3 pinners with those features, MAX NF235A/23-35, Cadex V1/23.35C and Senco 23SXP.

I'm partial to Senco and have been buying/using that brand for over 30 years. However, I know they went through some quality issues about the time they went bankrupt. I don't know what their current quality level is.

The MAX has adjustable depth of drive that the other two don't. How important is that?

Cadex is a brand that came along after I quit specing/buying tools on a regular basis so I nothing about them.

I'll be using this pinner on a broad range of wood densities from Pine, Poplar and Alder to hard Maple, Hickory and Jatoba (This variation in densities is what got me to wondering how important depth adjustment is.) and I'll be the only user.

Any comments on which brand (or other higher quality brands I may be missing), preferences, experiences are greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!