Hate to admit this but hopefully I am not the only bozo to do this.

So I decide that I needed to get off of the couch and work on finishing up a garage cabinet project that I am working on for a friend of mine. Cut some dados then switched out the blade and did some ripping of plywood that I am using for the drawers. I am cutting away and cannot believe the amount of tearout and woodchips flying off of the saw. Got the DC hooked up so that's not the problem. I am swearing to myself that I will never buy this type of plywood again, what junk. Might be time to get the blade sharpened too I figure, seemed ok this weekend. Finish up my cuts and as I shut off the saw, a thought occurs to me............(can you guess what the problem is?)

I notice that I put my tablesaw blade is in backwards!
No wonder the ripping is going so terribly and the wood is tearing out and the wood is burning a little. After I give myself 10 Homer Simpson "DOHS", I install, no I reinstall the blade and do some crosscutting.

During one of the cuts, I get kind of lazy and as I move the cutoff to the side it kicks back to me and misses.

OK, I get the hint. I turn off the tools and go inside to relax for the night. Althought now I am really wide awake thinking about everything that could have happened.
So, sound familiar??